Mobile menu icon
Mobile menu icon Search iconSearch
Search type

Student support

We care about the health and wellbeing of our students, and can help you access a number of services offered by the University.

Your supervisory team and adviser should be your first point of contact for issues relating to your project.

You can also approach your Division PGR Tutors or Senior Division Tutors for issues that you do not want to discuss with your supervisory team.

If you are not sure where to direct your query please contact or visit the Research Hive's Wellbeing Page.

Manchester Doctoral College has responded to an open letter from PGRs to the University's Senior Leadership Team. Download their response. (PDF, 131KB).

You can find out who the Doctoral Academy Disability Coordinators are on the Disability Advisory and Support Service website

If you or someone you know has experienced or witnessed any form of bullying, harassment, discrimination, gender based violence, hate or micro-aggressions, or have a safeguarding concern, you can report it anonymously or get support from a trained advisor. More information can be found on the Report and Support website.